Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Seriously, I Need Someone to Be on My Podcast!!!

Last week I put out a call for a participant on my inaugural podcast, "Card Wars." Maybe the timing was wrong, and someone reading posts early in the morning would be more likely to want to do this. Don't be scared off by Skype, it takes like a minute to download and maybe two minutes to set up. If you're a hideously deformed monster, fret not, since this will be an audio-only presentation. If you want in, read the original post and get in touch with me.

4 comments:

Dennis said...

I could possibly give this a shot if you need a volunteer, just let me know when and what I need to do

Anonymous said...

I'd do it if it weren't for Tim. That bastard.

gritz76 said...

I'm down! All I gotta do is figure out skype which I'm sure I can handle it! Hit me up on the twitters if you want. @project1962

Matt F. said...

I would be up for it too.