Saturday, April 28, 2012

Spring El Cheapo Group Break Is Open!

It's been a long time since I've held any sort of group break, but now the wait is over. I've found what looks to be a decent lot of cards in my neck of the woods, and this new seller promises at least three memorabilia or autographed cards. I'm going to stick with the same pricing structure as last time, where a team of your choice will cost $9.50, and if you want to do a +1 option (where another team will be randomly assigned to you), the total will be $14.00.

Once again, I'll try to keep all of the junk wax out of your team's lot. No commons from about 1986 to 1993 will be sent, unless there's a specific card you're looking for or if your team fails to reach at least a stack of 25 cards without them.

Payment can be sent to: bill13boehm@yahoo.com
As always, please include your address, screen name, and team of choice as a note with payment.

Oh, and I won't be picking up the Brewers this time, as I've received several comments that readers would be interested in picking up that slot.

TEAMS
1. Angels - BS +1 (paid)
2. Athletics - Thorzul
3. Rangers -
4. Mariners - Thorzul
5. White Sox - Jeff Wilk (paid)
6. Indians - BS +1 (paid)
7. Royals -
8. Twins - BS +1 (paid)
9. Tigers - sewingmachineguy (paid)
10. Red Sox - Thorzul +1
11. Yankees - The Diamond King +1 (paid)
12. Blue Jays - D a V e (paid)
13. Orioles - commishbob +1 (paid)
14. Rays -
15. Cubs -
16. Cardinals - IkesCards +1 (paid)
17. Brewers - JWals (paid)
18. Pirates -
19. Astros -
20. Reds -
21. Padres - BS +1 (paid)
22. Diamondbacks -
23. Dodgers - gcrl +1 (paid)
24. Giants - BS +1 (paid)
25. Rockies -
26. Braves - jaybarkerfan +1 (paid)
27. Nationals/Expos -
28. Mets -
29. Phillies - daddyohoho +1 (paid)
30. Marlins -

Good luck, and claim your team quickly!

13 comments:

jaybarkerfan said...

Braves and a random

The Diamond King said...

I'll take Yanks and a random!

daddyohoho said...

I will take the Phil's plus a random.

Thanks

D a V e said...

jays please

IkesCards said...

Redbirds plus one, please.

gcrl said...

Dodgers plus 1 please

Jeff Wilk said...

Lemme grab the White Sox please.

Anonymous said...

I will take the Giants and a random team. Thanks.

BS

Commishbob said...

I swore I'd swear off these things but what the heck... I'll take the Orioles and a random.

AdamE said...

Can i give any clues as to what your breaking? Monster box,shoe box, 800 count box? Any info?

Thorzul said...

AdamE, it's going to be approximately 5,000 cards.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I'm in again for the Angels, Indians, Twins and Padres, all with random teams. Thanks.

BS

Thorzul said...

The break is full. Randomization will be done tomorrow.