Wednesday, May 9, 2012

El Cheapo Preview

Here's a sneak peek at the El Cheapo group break cards.


Here's the deal. After going through the box, 80% of what was in there was junk. Lots of 1991 Score, 1990 Donruss, early Upper Deck... the rotten stuff. It was looking pretty rough.

Since this was a new, unproven seller I was buying from, I picked up two lots, just in case this happened. So there's another medium flat rate box of cards that I'm going to be adding to the El Cheapo. I haven't sorted all of the cards yet, but I think this will at least improve everyone's haul. There were six hits total, so that's nice. Both boxes had about the same amount of junk in them, which I'll sort and show in its awfulness later. For now, I'll just say that there's a bit of 2012 Topps in there, some of this year's Heritage, some odds and ends, some fun early-1980s stuff, and a few surprises.

No comments: