Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Final Note on El Cheapo

Before we get to some of the better cards from the break, here's your chance to claim some more stuff. I took a couple of pictures of the junk cards I won't be sending. If you were in the break and there's something from one of these sets you want me to look for, maybe for a set-building need or something, leave a comment on this post. If it's there' I'll put it in with your stack. The card can be from any team, not just the one(s) you claimed. Here are the pics, with a little description of what appears in each.

86 87 89 Topps (88 90 91 just a couple)
88 Donruss (87 89 just a couple)
92 Pinnacle
Just a couple 89 Fleer, 90 Fleer, 88 Score, 92 Fleer

90 91 Donruss (92 just a couple)
90 91 92 93 Upper Deck
91 92 Score

3 comments:

the sewingmachineguy said...

Mike Henneman was known as "butt-chin"

gcrl said...

If you come across any cards showing the dp turn at second I would be happy to have them.

--David said...

I wasn't part of the break, but if you want to get rid of a bunch of junk wax, I'll buy-in. Let me know how much you want for them and I'll shoot ya some cashola. I have plans for junk wax...