Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Kneel Before Zod!

I'll keep this short and to the point.
Was watching Before the Devil Knows You're Dead last night.
Had a Holy Shit moment when Michael Shannon pops up in the movie. (Forgot he graced the screen with his presence in this one.)
Tweeted about it.

Not an hour later...

Dude, retweeted by a legend! I think we take for granted the technologically marvelous age in which we are living. From your basement you can write a comment about the guy from My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done, and the possibility exists that he'll acknowledge it. You've probably seen this guy in a bunch of movies even though you might not know his name. Hopefully he'll become a household name after next year's Man of Steel.

1 comment:

Jeff Laws said...

It feels so cool when you get responses from someone like that. I've had Jermaine Dye and Gordon Beckham retweet photo's I've posted and talked to the old man on Ball Boys when I tweeted that I was watching it.

I get excited and tell everyone and they just give you a "meh" because it's twitter. But I think's cool as hell. Congrats!