Monday, July 23, 2012

MONDO FUCKING GROUP BREAK

Maybe it's because I'm bored out of my fucking mind waiting for the July proper group break cards to arrive, or maybe it's because my basebawl team ain't worth a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut, but I'm piling one group break on top of another.

This group break involves a shit ton of memorabilia cards. We're talking triple digits, folks. I'll tell you this: The median number of memorabilia cards that will be hit by the teams represented is SEVEN. I was able to see all of the cards that are in this break, and let me tell you, it's a fucking gold mine. There are no base cards, no inserts, no autos, just memorabilia, hundreds of them. No scrubs, either. Every guy here is a bona fide star.

In this break, you're going to get what you fucking pay for. I've divided the cards up into tiers of hits, with higher price points securing a larger number of hits. In general, the more the teams costs, the more hits they will secure. Some teams will be receiving a ridiculous amount of hits for their price point, since each dollar amount represents a range of cards.

Payment can be sent to: bill13boehm@yahoo.com

TEAMS
$10
Brewers - Thorzul
A's
Nationals/Expos
Blue Jays - D a V e (paid)

$20
Cubs
Padres - BS (paid)
Angels
Royals
Marlins

$30
White Sox - Brad's Blog (paid)
Cardinals - IkesCards (paid)
Indians - David (paid)
Reds
Mariners
Diamondbacks

$35
Rangers
Twins
Astros

$40
Mets - BA Benny (paid)

$45
Phillies - BS (paid)

$50
Tigers
Yankees - BS (paid)
Giants - BS (paid)
Red Sox (CLAIMED)
Dodgers - Brad's Blog (paid)
Braves - Chris Mays (paid)

So you can see what kind of quality we're talking about, here's a small (very small) representative sample of the cards in this group break.


To clarify completely, cards with players from two or more teams will adhere to the top down, left-to-right rule, i.e. the team of the player in the topmost or leftmost position on the card will be the team the card goes to. Good luck!

15 comments:

Chris Mays said...

I'm in with the Braves. Payment on the way.

Anonymous said...

I would like the Yankees and Phillies please. Payment is on its way. Thanks so much!

BS

Play at the Plate said...

If this was a week from now I'd take the Rangers. I can't wait I see what this is loaded with.

Ryan H said...

I only count 25 teams... Are there no Orioles in the break?

IkesCards said...

Redbirds, please.

BA Benny said...

Mets please

Thorzul said...

Ryan H:
Right, there are no Orioles in this lot.

Brad's Blog said...

Could I get the white sox and dodgers? Once confirmed in the comments I can send over the money via paypal. Thanks, Brad

Thorzul said...

White Sox and Dodgers are yours, Brad.

D a V e said...

Why no Jays?

Thorzul said...

No Jays in the lot.

Dan said...

Can I get the Red Sox?

Brad's Blog said...

Money's been sent for the 2 teams

--David said...

So, I see no one is in for Indians yet, right? I'll take them as soon as I know they are still open!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to jump in on this again with the Giants and Padres. Cash is on the way. Thanks again.

BS