Monday, August 6, 2012

Claim It! #2 (July Break)

Thanks for your patience, group breakers. I've been out of town the past few days, and haven't been able to blog. I'll be trying to finish up the July break tomorrow, and soon get on to the Mondo Break.

A few hockey cards appeared in the July lot, so if you were in this one, you may claim one of these cards in the comments. I'm not even going to try to identify the brand, year, set, etc.

Wayne Gretzky

Sidney Crosby

Evgeni Nabokov

Brian Elliot

5 comments:

daddyohoho said...

i would love the gretzky!

Thanks,

Daddyoho

--David said...

I'll claim the Crosby!

--David said...

Oops, sorry. I got the MONDO break and July break confused. Which one am I?

Thorzul said...

It's fine, David. A lot of these are going unclaimed, so even though you're in the MONDO, you can have those cards.

--David said...

Heh-heh, thanks man. Apparently, I'm something of an idiot.