Saturday, August 18, 2012

July Group Break: What You Missed Out On - Part IV

Finally closing out the July Break, more than halfway through August.

1967 Topps #127 John O'Donoghue
What I'd ultimately like to own is a master set of the complete 1960s Topps oeuvre, doctored.
Is John supposed to be the "Next Whiner" or "Next Wiener?" Hoping the intent was the latter.

1980 Topps #720 Carl Yastrzemski
Having a blog about baseball cards has allowed me to spell his name without looking. How about you?

2006 Upper Deck Signature Sensations #SS-TR Travis Hafner AUTO

2006 Bowman Sterling #BS-ZM Zach Miner AUTO
Poor guy, having to make capital cursive Z's his whole life.

2 comments:

Play at the Plate said...

Next Winner? Next Winter?

I like your suggestion better.

--David said...

AUGH! Man, I missed out on some cool Indians! Tartar sauce! I have to agree with PatP - I think Winter was the intended word. Though, not sure why.