Friday, August 24, 2012

MONDO Break: Dodgers

TEAM: Los Angeles Dodgers
BUYER: Brad's Blog

Bill Madlock Jersey x2

Jeff Kent Jersey (89/99)

Jeff Kent Dual Patch (13/18)

Bill Madlock Jersey x2 (075/199, 169/199)

Dodgers Team Six (Triple Jersey, Triple Bat) (39/75)
Funny how they put the foreign players on the front and Americans on the back.

Maury Wills Bat

Orel Hershiser Jersey (10/88)
I dig the year serial number.

Matt Kemp Jersey

James Loney Jersey

Maury Wills Bat

Darryl Strawberry Jersey (20/50)
That card is so Donrussy, it's ridiculous.

6 comments:

Brad's Blog said...

I approve,awesome stuff

Dennis said...

"Funny how they put the foreign players on the front and Americans on the back."

DEY TOOK ER KERDS!

night owl said...

Brad,

If you want to trade your dupes, I'll see if I can find something for you.

Arno said...

Haha, Dennis.

Brad's Blog said...

I'm always up for trading once the break is over and i get the cards we'll work something out

gcrl said...

Brad I would be interested in one of the madlock unis shown at the top of the post if night owl passes on the dupe or if you want to trade both copies.