Tuesday, August 28, 2012

THORZUL'S NEW BLOG

A couple of weeks ago I started a new card blog called "I POST PICTURES OF BASEBALL CARDS, YOU LOOK AT THEM AND THEN GET THE FUCK OUT."

I'm mainly going to be using it as a repository for quick posts about single baseball cards that I run across in my collecting and sorting. The tone is a bit harsher than this blog. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that it's the first purposely transgressive blog in existence.

I POST PICTURES will function as a sort of pressure-free outlet, a place where I can post without regard to any set schedule. There might be multiple posts in a single day, or I might go weeks without producing any content at all.

My Twitter followers got a sneak peak once it went live, so if you want an occasional heads-up, it's absurdly easy to find me on that forum.

Enjoy.

No comments: