Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sweetening the Pot

A couple of days ago I offered for sale a pretty nice lot of 2003 Topps Gallery Hall of Fame cards for $40. No one has claimed them yet, so I'm going to throw in a few cards at a time to try to get someone to bite.

The first couple which will be added to the mix are:
1977 Topps #363 Dave Roberts
1981 Donruss #496 Mickey Rivers

Remember when the San Francisco Giants sucked and you could make the argument that their best non-pitcher was Dave Roberts? Well, this ain't that guy. But he and this lovely Texas Ranger in powder blue can be yours.

The price of $40 will stay the same, but I'll keep adding items to the lot until it sells. First person to claim it gets it, so don't rest on your laurels too long if you're interested.

2 comments:

GCA said...

Always liked these. I'll go for it. email QAPLAGCA at yahoo with the paypal to send to.

Anonymous said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. Agen Bola Online