Sunday, October 21, 2012

zoolBay #12: 2003 Topps Gallery Hall of Fame Lot

Here's another lot of great cards that will help me get closer to the total needed for that box of '12 Update. In each of the past three years I've opened a box of 2003 Topps Gallery Hall of Fame. I'm currently trying to build the set, including the Artist's Proof parallels and the base variations. Of course, I've accumulated a bunch of doubles, and they're up for sale today. Here's what the lot includes:
106 Base Cards
The set is only 74 cards, and here you're getting at least one of every base card except #1, Willie Mays.
13 Artist's Proof Parallels (1 duplicate)
22 Base Variations

These will get you a nice head start of completing this set. I'm offering this to the first person to claim it in the comments for $40.00 in PayPal.

No comments: