Friday, November 2, 2012

Nightmares on Cardboard 2012 Submission #3

The next entrant, Adam, created a five-pack of digital cards from the movie Boondock Saints. I was on Twitter (Real simple, folks: @Thorzul) a couple of weeks ago when I made some confessions about movies I'm embarrassed that I've never seen. This should have been one of them.

My only experience with the film is second-hand, and let me tell you, the reviews run the entire gamut. I've heard that this is on par with some of the classics of the genre, while others have intimated that it's the paragon of cinematic douchebaggery that only the choadiest of choads would quote from. I'll reserve judgment until I see it, but I have a feeling that if you like the movie, you'll love these.





Actually, I can't believe I haven't seen this one yet, considering that God Dafoe is in it. I mean, he presides over my other card blog, I POST PICTURES OF BASEBALL CARDS, YOU LOOK AT THEM AND THEN GET THE FUCK OUT. Good luck to you, Adam.

No comments: