Saturday, November 3, 2012

Nightmares on Cardboard Submission #4

This next submission came from Shawn. He made some customized cards celebrating the memorable characters from Rob Zombie's House of 1,000 Corpses. I was able to watch The Devil's Rejects, the sequel to that film, last month, and I have to say I didn't like it as much as I did a few years ago. I think Houses holds up much better, though. Take a look.








The last card here, Red Hot Pussy Liquors, is supposed to be an animated gif file, but Blogger doesn't support that application. Shawn, if you want to post this to a host like photobucket, let me know and I'll add a link to it.

Update: Here's the link to the animated card.

Good luck, I hope the readers appreciate the hard work you've put in.

3 comments:

SpastikMooss said...

My favorite so far, these are fantastic!

Retrofan said...

Worth noting the backs are done to mimic the '59 Topps Baseball set.

Corky said...

I wonder why the gif is not working right, I posted the cards along with the Red Hot Pussy Liquors animated card on my blog. I will email links to you also:

Pack War blog:
http://packwar.blogspot.com/2012/10/nightmares-on-cardboard-v-submissions.html

Here is a direct link to the animated card:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vYjvAlaWhN4/UJFeMR4P-7I/AAAAAAAAFiw/9H54IOSBrUw/s1600/Liquors.gif