Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Trade Me Anything VI #2

After Monday's postal holiday, the TMA-VI packages started to arrive in full force, with a bunch of them rubber banded together. I opened the smallest one, which was from Kerry. Here are the details.

Giving:
2012 Topps Update Series 1987 Mini #TM-115 Carlos Beltran, #44 Gold Edwin Jackson, and #174 Yadier Molina
Getting:
A couple of future Rock and Roll Hall of Famers
A Nyjer Morgan and a Ryan Braun card, neither of which I had.
A Mat Gamel Topps 206 Mini Polar Bear Back
Some mismatched celebs
(I think this was the only one of these I already had.)
A guy who is no longer a celeb
And a pile of Update needs
Thanks for the trade, Kerry.

And now, can anyone guess the connection? Let's hear it.

UPDATED STANDINGS:
Night Owl 1
madding 1

3 comments:

madding said...

I don't know anything about the movie, though I imagine a Brewers fan would have nothing but contempt for these Cardinals, especially the two that were involved in the 2011 NLCS.

Thorzul said...

+1 to madding
Way to score one on your own post.

Jeremy said...

Contempt is a really nice movie. Bridgette Bardot is hot, hot hot! The score is nice too.