Sunday, December 23, 2012

2012 Card-vent Calendar: December 22

December 22, 2012:
1993 Skybox Marvel Universe Series 4 #155 Famous Battles: Spider-Man Vs. Sinister Six
For some reason, a Spider-Man reboot movie was released this year. This is not a good sign. Rebooting franchises that were started when I was already an adult is just stupid. Plus, if you're going to go ahead with it, why not up the ante, go all-out, and put Spidey against everyone seen on this card? Then again, I haven't seen The Amazing Spider-Man, so I can't really judge.

1 comment:

Mad Guru said...

I misread the post. When you said, "why not up the ante, go all-out, and put Spidey against everyone seen on this card?", I thought you meant everyone on the advent calendar.

I was really excited at the thought of Spidey battling a Smilodon as Dennis Cook snuck up from behind with a baseball bat. Meanwhile, Mary Jane is being held captive by two-bodied Juan Gonzalez and his Marlin Minions, Veneziale and Kendrena. And you just know from looking at Veneziale that something bad is about to go down.

That is a movie I would watch.