Saturday, December 8, 2012

2012 Card-vent Calendar: December 8

December 8, 2012:
2009 Topps American Heritage #128 Barack Obama
Yup, it's a sport. It's got fans, but there are only two teams, and they're both the New York Yankees if they were owned by the UAE.

Politics aside, I've got a pretty funny photo to share with you. Back in October I was in Chicago for a concert. The Blue Line car we took into the city had this scrawled on one of its panels. Is it just me, or is the math not quite right?
Hopefully Barack can uphold the tenets of the Magna Carta through its first few shaky years.



3 comments:

Spankee said...

Wow. I guess if you go back in time, then come back, it resets the 2-term limit?

Mad Guru said...

I'm having fun envisioning Barack Obama heading back in time in his Delorean for the remakes of the Back to the Future movies.

Thorzul said...

You guys are right. Since seeing this on the train, the band name "Time Traveling Obamas" has been kicking around my brain. Has a certain ring, doesn't it?