Sunday, December 9, 2012

2012 Card-vent Calendar: December 9

December 9, 2012:
1985 Fleer #25 Packers - Unleashing the Bomb
Fucking shit, am I glad we don't have that #12 at quarterback anymore.

This 1985 Fleer is an odd duck. There are only 88 cards in the set, and it looks like every card is a team card. My gut tells me this is because Fleer had no agreement with the NFL Player's Association, but I could be wrong.

Breaking Pre-Publish News:
Packers lineman Mike Daniels just ran the ball in for a touchdown after a Stafford fumble. Up until then, this game has been nothing but an increasingly resigned series of "Goddamit"'s uttered by me.

1 comment:

Spankee said...

The pink star saying "on offense" really helped me understand the card. Here I was thinking they were throwing bombs on defense. Silly me.