Thursday, December 20, 2012

Just Curious

So the Sportkings group break was a gigantic washout. No problem, I've got it up for sale on duh Bay, but if it doesn't sell by Friday night, I'm saying "Fuck it" and opening it myself.

Here's what I'd like to know. If you had two athletes to select from a box of Sportkings Series B in a free group break, who would they have been? If you get to see me open this, it will either allow you a sigh of relief that you didn't waste your money, or it will completely ruin your Christmas because you would have paid only $10 for a Babe Ruth cut signature. Leave a comment for the world to see.

8 comments:

AdamE said...

Marino & James Braddock

If you did it by sport I would have picked boxing.

Either way you did the break though I woulnd't have spent the $10.

buckstorecards said...

I'd take the Andres, Dawson and the Giant.

Josh D. said...

1) Bo Jackson
2) Barry Sanders

I might have taken a flier on the ol' Andre the Giant, too. Anything with him on it is super-cool.

Mad Guru said...

I would have gone Meadowlark Lemon and Seattle Slew.

madding said...

Ozzie Smith and Bob Gibson. I considered it but I am not the biggest hit chaser and am mostly turned off by unlicensed stuff.

dayf said...

Honestly, for $10 I'd just go out and buy the base card of the guy I wanted. Southern gamblers go to Biloxi.

P-town Tom said...

Andre Dawson and Ernie Banks

Again, not a big hit chaser, and wasn't willing to play the odds.

Corky said...

Pele (If you hadn't selected him) and Randy Couture otherwise Meadowlark Lemon in place of Pele.