Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sport Kings Pack #1

Meadowlark Lemon (!), Tony Perez, Dolph Schayes AUTO
The Meadowlark reminds me that I need to get to one of the Globetrotters games one of these years. They've played in Milwaukee every New Year's Eve for as long as I can remember. Maybe when I've got kids who are old enough to appreciate it.

The Schayes reminds me of the couple of seasons his son Danny played with the Bucks. Certainly not as good as his dad, but carved out an 18-year career nonetheless.

The Perez reminds me of nothing.

All of these cards are available for trade. Make me a decent offer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you go to a globetrotters game - look for a GroupOn (or any equivalent) for it. In DC I see them every time they come through town. It's nice to get 50% off. Especially because around here you don't always get the "A" team. We go to a smaller venue instead of the Verizon Center in town.

But with the GroupOn stuff you can then spring for the floor tickets. I brought my daughter who was 6 at the time and she had been to one college game and we sat all the way at the top of the place. This time we were 3rd row, dead center court. IT WAS AWESOME!!! It ratchets up the experience 10-fold.