Monday, December 31, 2012

Trade Me Anything VI #12

The final TMA VI trade to arrive this year is from Tim at Home of the Toddfather.

Giving:
2012 Topps Update Series Golden Moments #GM-U34 Andrew McCutchen, Gold Sparkle #US326 Gio Gonzalez, Gold Parallel #US29 Jonathan Sanchez (0490/2012)
Getting:
PS1 Demo Disc for Spyro
Too bad I no longer have my PS3 that played PS1 and PS2 games. The thing died on me this summer and I bought a new one.
Lot of 1988 Awesome all Stars Stickers
Bunches of Fleer from 1985, 1988, and 1989
I'm still looking for more like this, in case anybody wants to dump their junk off on me.
A Pile of 2012 Update Cards from my Want List
Pretty great stuff all around. Thanks, Tim!

By the way, the winner of the TMA contest was Jordan, who squeaked it out when neither of his close trailers could get the last DVD connection. Jordan, please contact me so I can get your winnings to you.

I'll still open up the comments to guesses for the connection on this post. I'd classify it as medium/hard.

2 comments:

Bo said...

If you seriously want 88 and 89 Fleer, check out my tradelist and let me know which ones you want. Also have a couple of 85 Fleer (literally two) on there as well.
https://sites.google.com/site/borosnytradelistwantlist/tradelist

Crowded House said...

One of the actresses is named Roselyn Sanchez-she and Jonathan teaming up for Rush Hour 4?