Monday, January 21, 2013

Trade Me Anything VI: #14

Unbelievably, the trades keep on coming in. The only person suffering for this is reader Jordan, who won the DVD background contest but whose unclaimed cards I haven't sent yet. Don't worry, I'll get to it soon. This batch comes from Pat at Hot Corner.

Giving:
2012 Topps Update Series Gold #293 Eric Thames (0274/2012), #US86 Anibal Sanchez (1477/2012), #US266 Brandon Lyon (0413/2012), and Gold Sparkle #US8 Luis Perez

Getting:
Pat sent a whole bunch of stuff. Just as the human eye generally gravitates toward the color yellow, it also gravitates towards the bits of Chalupa caught in the recesses of Brian Wilson's beard. Since you're not really looking at anything else, here are five interesting things in this pile.
A Couple of Topps Coins
1988 Topps Cello Pack
A Few 2012 Topps Update Cards I Need
2000-01 Topps Reserve Jason Collier Graded PSA 8
That's the most random card I could have imagined.
1993 Milk Bone Superstars Ben McDonald
Whew, if this had been released in 1990, kids would have been killing each other for these like they were Charlotte Hornets Starter jackets.
Great trade, complete with some awesome junkwax to open on a cold day.

By the way, this is the most challenging DVD cover connection I've done. You'll never get it without a hint, so I'll give you one. Focus on Eric Thames and forget the others. Also, I could have used other movies to make the connection, such as this...
...this...
...or this.
Happy guessing!


2 comments:

--David said...

Oh, shoot! I think I claimed some cards then promptly forgot about this! Am I still good or did I lose my spot?

Thorzul said...

I've still got the cards you claimed, so feel free to send anything.