Saturday, February 16, 2013

CC: The Fifth Element

I wish I was writing about tracking down the elusive Sabathia Stadium Club Gold Proof card, but this is still pretty good.
2009 Upper Deck #GJ-CS UD Game Jersey Patch "T" (19/25)

The other day I was checking out already sold items on eBay and saw this card. "Poopy," I thought to myself. By some miracle, though, the guy had apparently bought the card just to flip it. He made maybe three dollars, but I feel like I came out on top. Now this can rest among his four brethren.

2 comments:

Peterson said...

great catch. I've been following your chase vicariously after my failed attempt at a CCbrewers lot. I am up to only 9 cards no relics. If you happen upon a dupe in a trade find me. Congrats. That thing is gorgeous. What an amazing year.

Peterson said...

i should have actually read the post. I'll keep my eye out.