Sunday, March 24, 2013

Thorzul's Spring (Group) Break - $10

I've got a bead on a decent looking lot of a few thousand cards that look to make a good cheap group break. Looks like lots of possible late-1990s stuff that a lot of collectors don't have too much of.

Buy-in for this break will be $10.00 per team. Please claim as many as you would like in the comments.
Payment must be sent immediately to: bill13boehm@yahoo.com
Please include your screen name, team choice(s), and mailing address as a note with payment.
I'm at the tail end of sorting about 10,000 Brewers cards, so I'm going to stay out of this one. I'm also going to keep the junk wax out of your lots, so I will not be sending anything ultra-common from 1986-1993 except stars, parallels, and otherwise rarer and more valuable cards.

TEAMS
1. Angels - BS (paid)
2. Athletics -
3. Rangers - Play at the Plate (paid)
4. Mariners - Nick (paid)
5. White Sox - Jason Koenig (paid)
6. Indians - BS (paid)
7. Royals -
8. Twins - BS (paid)
9. Tigers - Patrick (paid)
10. Red Sox - shoeboxlegends (paid)
11. Yankees - The Dutch Card Guy (paid)
12. Blue Jays - buckstorecards (paid)
13. Orioles - Ryan H (paid)
14. Rays -
15. Cubs - P-Town Tom (paid)
16. Cardinals - madding (paid)
17. Brewers - Erich (paid)
18. Pirates -
19. Astros -
20. Reds -
21. Padres - BS (paid)
22. Diamondbacks -
23. Dodgers - Spiegel83 (paid)
24. Giants - arpsmith (paid)
25. Rockies -
26. Braves - The Dutch Card Guy (paid)
27. Nationals/Expos -
28. Mets -
29. Phillies - Dan (paid)
30. Marlins -

Good luck!

14 comments:

arpsmith said...

I am I for the Giants. I will get a payment over to you soon.

Spiegel83 said...

Count me in for the Dodgers. Thanks.

The Dutch Card Guy said...

Happy to take the Yankees and Braves in case you are willing to ship to the Netherlands. Will pay for extra postage of course !

shoeboxlegends said...

Red Sox for me, thanks!

P-town Tom said...

Cubs, please and thank you!

madding said...

I'm in for the Cardinals.

Ryan H said...

I'll hop in for the O's

Dan said...

I'm in for the Phillies

Nick said...

I'll take a shot at the Mariners.

Jason Koenig said...

In for the whitesox.Sent via Paypal

arpsmith said...

Payment sent for the Giants.

buckstorecards said...

I'll take Toronto. I'll contact you, since I'll probably need to sent a smidgen more for shipping to Canada

Play at the Plate said...

Ranger me.

Anonymous said...

I'll jump in with both feet and take the Angels, Indians, Twins and Padres. $40 is on its way. Also, I would love to take the junk wax, if possible.

BS