Monday, June 17, 2013

June Card Draft: One Last Try

The June Card Draft still hasn't filled up. If it fails to fill up, I'll be refunding all of the money that has been sent. To entice a few more people to join, let me show you another bunch of cards that will be available in the draft.


To sweeten the deal even more, I'll increase the number of cards each person gets form 10 to 15. Sure, it's more work for me, but it's the fun type of work.

And finally, if you're already in the draft and you wish to claim another spot, let's call it $16 instead of $18 for any additional spots you wish to purchase.

You can read other posts about this draft here and here. Sign up on this post, please.

DRAFT LIST:
1. Nick (paid)
2. BS (paid)
3. madding (paid)
4. Kevin (paid)
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

1 comment:

Oriole Paul said...

I will sign up for a spot in the draft. Let me know where to send the moola.

Paul