Thursday, August 8, 2013

Dirt Pack Rip Video

While waiting for this video to upload, it hit me. Junky repack packs found at dollar stores (and other retail outlets) should be called "dirt packs." In Mallrats they called the flea market the "dirt mall," and I think the name applies to cards as well.

Enjoy.



By the way, here are the cards that were stuck together, a group of unfortunate bystanders of a Circa Jerk© from a bygone era.

Apparently that group of private school boys ran out of bread.

(I'm sorry. That was disgusting. I know.)

By the way, I'd like to see someone add "dirt pack" and "Circa Jerk©" to BaseballCardPedia's hobby definitions page. I'd do it myself, but I'd like to see someone else's particular phrasing on these.

1 comment:

The Junior Junkie said...

We used a cookie in boy scouts.

Sorry. That was pretty bad, too.