Monday, August 5, 2013

The $5.00 Challenge Update

The response to my latest assignment has been pretty good, and the cards you guys have picked up for a sawbuck or less have started rolling in. I'm posting this as a way to keep track of everyone who has sent their cards and to remind those who still need to send them.

Cards Received
commishbob
Zpop
jacobmrley
Spankee
P-Town Tom
Thorzul
BS
David (Tribe Cards)

Cards on The Way
Chris Rasmussen

These are the people I've communicated with over email. If you've already sent your card in the mail and your name is not on this list, let me know ASAP. Otherwise, once I get the cards from the last few people, I can post the results and open the polls.

3 comments:

P-town Tom said...

I'm a little bummed there's only 8 participants.

But, if it stays with 8, then you could do it March-Madness bracket style. Fun-fun!

Chris said...

My card arrived today, so I will turn it around and get it mailed out to you this evening.

jacobmrley said...

A sawbuck is a $10, a fin or finsky (or whatever) is a $5.

The more you know...