Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thorzul Gets International

I just got a couple of boxes of 1994 Upper Deck World Cup cards. I'm pretty close to completing the inserts for the set that was sold on American soil, the ones with English/Spanish card backs. In other world markets, however, the cards came in different languages, and with a slightly different checklist. One of these was a German edition. I made a video of myself opening the first pack from the box with accompanying description in German. It's been over 15 years since I've had the chance to speak the language for any considerable length of time, so please cut me some slack if my phrasing and syntax aren't quite perfect.


After that, I did the same thing with the Japanese box.


In a perfect world, Upper Deck gets the license to release the 2014 World Cup cards in the United States. Fat chance, though.

No comments: