Friday, September 27, 2013

Woodrow

Dearest Edna, I must leave you. Why, I cannot say. Where, you cannot know. How I will get there, I haven't decided yet. But one thing I can tell you, any time I hear the wind blow it will whisper the name... Edna.


Pretty nice addition to my 1994 UD World Cup set. These Honorary Captains inserts are really tough to pull. I've probably opened 100+ packs of this product, and I've only ever gotten one (Joe Montana).

If you get the opening quote, you are awesome.

3 comments:

Josh D. said...

You should have included his lifetime stats right before you ran the closing credits. :-)

Fuji said...

I guess I'm not awesome. But those Honorary Captains inserts definitely are. Congrats on getting the Howe.

Chuck's Used Cards said...

I have several Honorary Captains - Montana, Michael Jordan, Reggie Jackson and Wayne Gretzky.

If you need trades, let me know.