Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Trade Me Anything VII #2

This next trade came from Ryan at Nolan's Dugout. It's full of want list goodness.

Giving:
2013 Topps Update 1971 Mini #TM-47 Don Mattingly

2013 Topps Update Franchise Forerunners #FF-5 Nolan Ryan / Yu Darvish

2013 Topps Update Postseason Heroes #PH-3 George Brett, #PH-8 Derek Jeter

2013 Topps Update Chasing History #CH-133 Dustin Pedroia, #CH-133 Ozzie Smith


Getting:
2011 Topps 60 Lot of 6, Including #T60-38 Ryan Braun
It's still fun to read the backs of these for the increasingly obscure top 10 lists.

2011 Topps Diamond Duos #DD-13 Mike Stanton / Logan Morrison
Back when he was just "Mike."

2011 Topps Toppstown #TT2-30 Carl Crawford, #TT2-43 Chris Carpenter
Sensing a theme here...

A large stack of 1992 Upper Deck cards. This lot begins and ends with...
#763 BIP ROBERTS!!!

Actually, awesomely, this stack knocked out the remainder of my 1992 UD want list. Around these parts, we call that "COMPLETION." Great, great stuff, Kyle. Hope you enjoy your inserts, they will be on their way to you soon.

2 comments:

Kyle Dworchak said...

Thanks Bill. Glad you enjoyed what I sent. It's always helpful when you can make that COMPLETE statement. I look forward to the cards you're sending my way.

Judi Bola said...

Great blog! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the information are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which really should do the trick! Have a nice day! Judi Bola