Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Trade Me Anything VII #4

Heck yes, today we get a taste of the anything. In fact, there aren't even any cards coming my way. Let's see what Jason from The Writer's Journey sent to the 414.

Giving:
2013 Topps Update Series Green Sparkle #US268 Joey Votto, Chasing History #CH-124 Joey Votto


Getting:
Insults Every Man Should Know edited by Nick Mamatas
Very cool. I will enjoy reading this in the smallest room in my house. (A new one to me: "Your mama's so short, she hang glides with Doritos.")

"The Silver Gymnasium" CD by Okkervil River
Whoa, I have no idea what this is, but judging from the list of contributing musicians and the 983 different instruments they use on this album, I should like it. I hope to give this a listen sometime over Thanksgiving weekend.

Great work, Jason, way to step up on the anything. Don't get me wrong, everyone, I still love the cards (especially the want list help), but every now and again I enjoy a bit of the unexpected.

1 comment:

thewritersjourney said...

I'm glad you think you'll like them. Let me know after you have read and listened if you actually do.