Monday, December 23, 2013

Trade Me Anything VII #9

The most recent TMA package came from Zpop, a guy who I believe has been involved in a lot of stuff on this blog. I even did some proxy shopping for him at a card show a couple of years ago. I'm excited to see what he sent.

Giving:
2013 Topps Update 1971 Mini #TM-39 Giancarlo Stanton, Chasing History #CH-109 Jurickson Profar, #CH-106 Edwin Encarnacion, #CH-136 Zack Wheeler


Getting:
A couple of Hot Wheels
These will make great stocking stuffers for tomorrow night.

2008 Upper Deck Superstars #57 Prince Fielder
I had no idea what this was, but found the information on BaseballCardPedia. Apparently UD made special Superstar parallels of 10 cards from the 2008 base set. Weird.

Three 2011 ToppsTown cards

2011 Topps Diamond Duos #DD-29 Matt Kemp / Jerry Sands

2011 Topps 60 #T60-102 Hank Aaron, #T60-17 Dale Murphy
I used to have the Murphy on my Most Wanted list, and then people sent me the card three separate times. And I thought blogging was dead. Go figure.

There were a couple other random Brewers that I already had, but everything else made this a spectacular trade. Thanks, Zpop!

No comments: