Monday, May 12, 2014

May Group Break: Team #1 - Boston Red Sox

The cards have been sorted and it's time to see what the breakers are getting. I decided to devote a post to each team chosen in the May break, and I'm going in the order in which people signed up. If you like what you see and still want to get in, you can claim any unclaimed team in the original post. Let's get started.

Team: Boston Red Sox
Buyer: shoeboxlegends


It starts off with a couple of 2013 Topps base cards. Nothing to write home about.

2014 Opening Day Stars David Ortiz

2014 Panini-Donruss Xander Bogaerts

2013 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor Shane Victorino

2014 Topps Heritage Black Jon Lester

2013 Topps Jackie Bradley, Jr. Making the Mark


Now, this was one of the worst hauls by any team claimed. Most teams got like twice or three times the loot as the Sox. And since I want to let everyone go home happy, I dipped into my personal collection, including some cards I had set aside for a card draft that never materialized. I basically took a big handful from the box holding those cards, and I'll be including those cards with each team's lot. Some teams will be getting more extra goodies than others, especially the ones who laid a big stinkeroo in the first part of the break.

EXTRAS
2007 Goudey David Ortiz Heads Up


2004 Manny Ramirez Topps Clubhouse Collection Jersey (18/99)

2006 Topps Trading Places Bill Mueller Bat

1978 Topps Home Run Leaders

2009 Topps Finest Josh Beckett

And we close things out with a 2012 Bowman Jackie Bradley Chrome.


I hope shoeboxlegends is pleased with his haul once the pot was sweetened. Keep checking the blog until your team comes up.

2 comments:

JediJeff said...

WooHoo - I am second. Abreu auto PLEASE! :)

shoeboxlegends said...

Sweet, thanks for the throw-ins, very satisfied!