Sunday, May 4, 2014

May Group Break!!!

So I got a hot lead on a really nice bunch of cards. Not sure exactly how many there are, but it looks like a few hundred. This lot is basically all recent star cards, tons of parallels, colored refractors, jersey cards, inserts... basically the type of lot you see advertised on eBay that usually fail to deliver once you drill past the first layer. This lot, however, is pure gold all the way to the core. There's short prints, numbered cards, Ginter minis, autographs, and so on.

Here's a tease of some of the cards I'm able to see.




Each team in this break will cost $15.00, except for a few of the marquee teams. (Alternate prices are noted after these teams. If unmarked, the team costs $15.00) If at least half of the slots fill up, I'll be including some cards left over from last summer's Card Draft (and its failed follow-up).
Please send your PayPal payment to bill13boehm@yahoo.com immediately after claiming your team in the comments. I'm going to have to do it this way because there's usually a bad apple or two who take forEVER to pay, and I'd like this to be fair for everyone. Your spot is not officially claimed until payment has been received. In the case of two people claiming the team at nearly the same time, the team will go to the first person who pays, nd the other person's money will be refunded.

OH, AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make sure your mailing address is included with payment.

TEAMS
1. Angels ($25.00) -
2. Athletics -
3. Rangers ($20.00) - BS (paid)
4. Mariners -
5. White Sox - JediJeff (paid)
6. Indians - cabz05 (paid)
7. Royals -
8. Twins -
9. Tigers - bigbern28 (paid)
10. Red Sox ($20.00) - shoeboxlegends (paid)
11. Yankees ($30.00) - BS (paid)
12. Blue Jays -
13. Orioles - Kevin (paid)
14. Rays -
15. Cubs - P-town Tom (paid)
16. Cardinals ($25.00) - madding (paid)
17. Brewers - Thorzul
18. Pirates -
19. Astros -
20. Reds -
21. Padres -
22. Diamondbacks -
23. Dodgers ($25.00) -
24. Giants ($20.00) -
25. Rockies -
26. Braves ($20.00) - Chris Mays (paid)
27. Nationals/Expos - Zpop (paid)
28. Mets - buckstorecards (paid)
29. Phillies - BS (paid)
30. Marlins -

This break will hopefully begin within the week. GOOD LUCK!

HAHAHA I just noticed I still have the Astros listed along with the NL Central teams. Gotta fix my template for next time.

14 comments:

shoeboxlegends said...

I'll take the Red Sox, payment on the way...

JediJeff said...

I just sent you $15 for the White Sox. Thanks!

Kevin said...

Dibs on the Orioles, payment forthcoming.

buckstorecards said...

Mets for me!

madding said...

Put me down for the Cardinals.

Chris Mays said...

I'll take the Braves! Payment on the way ...

bigbern28 said...

I just paid for the tigers

RolandWest said...

I'd like the Yankees and Phillies. Payment will be forthcoming shortly.

BS

Zpop said...

I will take the Nationals/Expos, please.

P-town Tom said...

Cubs please! Payment is on its way!

Anonymous said...

I'm jumping in at the last minute to grab the Rangers for $20. The money will be sent shortly. I hope I'm in time to get in under the wire. Thanks.

BS

cabz05 said...

Indians please, sending payment now

gcrl said...

were the dodgers really unclaimed? that's a shame. i'll claim them if it's not too late. let me know please and thanks - gcrlATcomcastDOTnet

Blogger said...

With BullionVault you can obtain physical bullion by the gram at current spot exchange rates.

Register a free account now and get 4 grams of free silver as a sign-up bonus.