Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Trade Me Anything VIII Has Arrived!


Back in 2007, I had an idea: Trade away all of the extra stuff from my box of 2007 Topps Updates & Highlights in exchange for whatever someone wants to send for it. Well, in recent years the name of the product has changed, but the premise remains. I recently opened a box of 2014 Topps Update Series (which I kick myself for buying every year, since you can usually buy the product a year later for half the price), and all of the insert cards (save for two) are yours for the picking.

The usual spiel...

1. Check out the list of available cards below. Select one (or a couple) you want. Just remember, the more you claim, the better your trade material should be.
2. Send me an email with your choice of card(s) at bill13boehm@yahoo.com
Please don't leave a request comment on the blog. This just confuses people, so don't do it, it will just be deleted and will not count.
3. I will reply to you as to the card's availability. First come, first serve. I will include my mailing address.
4. When I confirm the card of your choice, pick out one or more of your own cards or anything else you want to send me. A few guidelines about what you can't send: Nothing that should really be in the garbage, nothing perishable, and nothing illegal. (Notice I didn't say nothing immoral.) I've got a want list you could check out, too!
5. Send me whatever is was you picked out. Don't tell me what it is before you send it, I'd like to have it be a surprise! Include a SASE or you won't be getting your card.
6. When I receive your item, I will take a picture of the trade materials and post the happy couple on my blog, and then I will send you the card.

Here are the cards you may choose from. Cards that have officially been claimed are in BOLD.

1989 Die-Cut
Jacoby Ellsbury - Yankees (smittyscards)
Luis Gonzalez - Diamondbacks (Zpop)
Matt Cain - Giants (Zpop)
Roy Halladay - Phillies (smittyscards)

Gold Parallels (#/2014)
13 Andrew Heaney - Marlins
25 Masahiro Tanaka - Yankees (smittyscards)
46 Jake Marisnick - Astros (Marc)
100 Jose Abreu - White Sox (Lonestarr)
107 Josh Collmenter - Diamondbacks
138 Asdrubal Cabrera - Nationals (Zpop)
145 A.J. Pierzynski - Cardinals (Kerry Biggs)
169 Chone Figgins - Dodgers (Kevin)
180 Chris Taylor - Mariners
204 Chris Capuano - Yankees
206 Chris Perez - Dodgers (Kevin)
225 Luis Avilan - Braves (dayf)
285 Cody Allen - Indians
293 Tom Koehler - Marlins (cdorso)
323 Chase Headley - Yankees (smittyscards)
324 Alexi Amarista - Padres (David Gao)
325 Jose Abreu - White Sox (Lonestarr)

Red Hot Foil
41 Drew Stubbs - Rockies
43 Pat Neshek - Cardinals (Kerry Biggs)
61 Ryan Kalish - Cubs (Lonestarr)
188 Paul Maholm - Dodgers (Kevin)
207 Rajai Davis - Tigers (Hot Corner Cards)
211 Jordan Schafer - Braves (dayf)

Black Parallel (#/63)
65 Chad Qualls - Astros (Kevin)

Power Players
Albert Pujols - Angels (David Gao)
Carlos Gomez - Brewers
Justin Upton - Braves (dayf)
Miguel Cabrera - Tigers
Mike Trout - Angels (Angels in Order)
Sergio Romo - Giants

The Future Is Now
Gregory Polanco - Pirates (David Bender)
George Springer - Astros (Marc)
Jose Abreu - White Sox (JA1) (dayf)
Jose Abreu - White Sox (JA3) (JediJeff)
Jon Singleton - Astros
Nick Castellanos - Tigers
Oscar Taveras - Cardinals (David Gao)
Yordano Ventura - Royals (YV1)
Yordano Ventura - Royals (YV2)

World Series Heroes
Bill Mazeroski - Pirates (David Bender)
Mike Schmidt - Phillies (dayf)
Pablo Sandoval - Giants

Fond Farewells
Al Kaline - Tigers
Cal Ripken, Jr. - Orioles (Kevin)
Johm Smoltz - Braves (dayf)
Mark McGwire - Cardinals
Paul Konerko - White Sox (JediJeff)

All-Star Stitches
Yu Darvish - Rangers (Red Jersey Memorabilia) (Lonestarr)

Here we go, let's make a trade!

No comments: