Friday, December 12, 2014

December Group Break: SPA Box 1 and Absolute Memorabilia Football

Here are the videos of the first two boxes. I'll try to get the other SPA box up tomorrow.


SP Authentic


Playoff Absolute


THE HITS

Towles (Play at the Plate)

Joyce (JediJeff)

Loney Redemption (Todd Uncommon)

Do with it what you will, Todd. Maybe you can beg UD to get at least something for it.

Woodley (Thorzul)

Frampton (Thorzul)

Davis (Thorzul)

Hornung (Play at the Plate)

Russell (Thorzul)

Westbrook / McNabb / Buckhalter (BS)

Warfield (BS)

Ginn (BS)


Nice job, BS, that Warfield card is sweet! Good luck to all of you in the second baseball box.

8 comments:

the sewingmachineguy said...

Double Bipped. Nice.
Get well.

JediJeff said...

That had to be the shittiest collation ever in a box. Man - if that was purchased full price 6 years ago, I would have been pissed.

Mark said...

That Warfield is a really nice hit, but I feel like even in 2007 people would have been saying "Who?" to that Chris Davis auto.

If you're interested in trading the Woodley, let me know

The Junior Junkie said...

I'd trade somebody for that JaMarcus Russell. Don't ask me why...

JediJeff said...

Why, Junkie?

Thorzul said...

Junior Junkie, I ended up being saddled with the JaMarcus Russell. Make me an offer.

And Mark, the Woodley is up for trade, too.

Email me: bill13boehm at yahoo.com

Todd Uncommon said...

w0w. Much Lonely! So redemption!

I've never quite understood the expirations on redemptions.

Presumably, the jerky card company has actually made the item for redemption, and what's really stopping them from storing it long term?

It can stay nearly indefinitely on the bathroom floor near the guy in marketing who won't stop farting in his office.

Nobody visits him.

Play at the Plate said...

Hi Bill. Did you bust box two yet?