Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Trade Me Anything VIII: #11

Dayf sent me anything shortly before the calendar changed from 2014 to 2015. Let's take a look.

Giving:
#FF-JS Fond Ferewells John Smoltz, #WSH-MS World Series Heroes Mike Schmidt, #FN-JA1 The Future Is Now Jose Abreu, #US-211 Jordan Schafer Red Hot Foil, #PPA-JU Power Players Justin Upton, #US-225 Luis Avilan Gold (1644/2014)


Getting:
Ultima II Massage Guy Sketch

Easily my favorite thing in the trade. If you don't know who this is, here's the video.


Tim Howard Sketch Card by dayf

"Beard With Authority," if you catch my drift.

Topps Widevision Phantom Menace #7 Jar Jar Binks Doctored Card


I'll let this one speak for itself.

Pony Card

My daughter has watched this on occasion, so I am pretty sure that the guy who does the voice for this character is the guy who played Q in Star Trek: The Next Generation.

1976 Isaly's / Sweet William Jimmy Wynn Disc

They need to bring something like these back again, with local businesses sponsoring the back of the disc. I have quite a few different Younts of these.

Pack of Wackosaurs Stickers


Tar Man


Bunch of 2014 Update I Needed


Some Large-Format Brewers and Some More Brewers and a Buck


As always, day's anything was eclectic and entertaining. Thanks, buddy!

No comments: