Monday, December 8, 2014

Trade Me Anything VIII: #6

Every year, there's always that one guy who forgets to send a self-addressed stamped envelope, or SASE, when trading me anything. This year, it was David Gao. Let's see what he sent.

Giving:
#US-324 Alexi Amarista Gold (0282/2014)

#PPA-AP Albert Pujols Power Players

#FN-OT2 Oscar Taveras The Future Is Now


Getting:
Brewers: 2013 Gypsy Queen #294 Rickie Weeks Mini, 2000 Skybox Dominion #293 Kyle Peterson / Kevin Barker, 1993 Upper Deck #769 Dickie Thon, 2002 MLB Showdown Glendon Rusch, 1996 Topps #147 Greg Vaughn

It seems like someone trade me that Dickie Thon card every year, doesn't it?

1998 Bowman #430 Pablo Ozuna

Alright, another card for the set!

1990 Fleer #248 Jose DeLeon

Just the way I like my 1990 Fleer: Jacked up.

2011 Allen & Ginter Hometown Heroes #HH57 Jordan Zimmerman

Zimmerman is the Wisconsin representative from this insert set by virtue of being from Auburndale. The only thing I know about Auburndale is that their high school basketball team lost in the D3 championship game just before my high school won the D1 championship. They lost to a town called Oostburg, if that gives you an idea of how rink-dink it is.

2011 Allen & Ginter #165 Jo Frost

2013 Panini Golden Age #63 Grace Kelly

And he round things out with a couple of freaky white girls. I can say unequivocally that Grace Kelly is in the top 5 of most attractive people ever to appear on a trading card.

David, I'm holding your cards captive until a SASE comes my way. Sorry to take the hard line, but it has to be done.

No comments: