Thursday, January 1, 2015

Top Pulls of 2014: #5

For the first time in a long time, it was difficult to put together a list of my five best cards pulled from packs over the past year. I think it's actually a combination of a couple of things. First, I haven't opened as much product as I have in previous years. Second, what I did open, I just wasn't very lucky with it. However, I do have some fun stuff to show, even if it's not a centerpiece of anyone's collection.

Card:
2012 Panini Cooperstown HOF Classes Team #3 Reggie Jackson

From: Retail Blaster

Why I Like It:
While I'm not the biggest fan of a card without a player's picture on it, I do have a soft spot for woodgrain paneling. The front of this card has a woody feel, while the back feels like that of any other card in the set. I think I bought this box to get a card order up to the free shipping threshold, so it was a nice little extra there. Not bad for a blaster, I suppose.

1 comment:

Fuji said...

Woodgrain paneling on trading cards is awesome! Happy New Year!