Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Pull the Trigger 7.3 ($25)

Football is over, but Pull the Trigger continues.

Lot of football star cards

This is a team bag full of cards portraying various stars of what is known as NFL football. At the last card show I went to, I bought a bunch of cards from a dealer and he was adamant that I take this pack of cards as a free parting gift. Russell Wilson was, and still is, the top card in the lot. Since the Seahawks are persona non grata here in Wisconsin, his stock has fallen in the eyes of many around these parts. His current status with me is, "A Badger, but not REALLY a Badger." Grad school-ass bullshit, couldn't even win a Rose Bowl, grumble, grumble, erm-aherm, grumble...

If you want to find out who else is in this pile, give me $25, and you'll receive everything seen here.

THE PILE
Lot of 15 1993 Topps Gold Parallels

Yasiel Puig Gem Mint 10 Rookie

No comments: