Saturday, March 28, 2015

2015 Spring Group Break: Parts 7 and 8

Okay, there was another problem with the video. I think my camera is on its last legs, which would make sense, given that it's a Sony Digital 8 from the 1990s. The first brick of cards had some speed-up problems, but not too bad. Brick 8, though, clocks in at under 30 seconds, and it's hard to tell exactly what cards were in it. It's a shame, too, since this was easily the best brick so far, with lots of stars like Steve Young, John Stockton, Albert Pujols, Jerry West, etc. I think from now on I'm going to switch to the point-and-shoot Canon, and hopefully there will be no more mistakes.

1 comment:

Agen Judi Bola said...

I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.