Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Pull the Trigger 8.1 ($20)

Starting off another pile with a lower price of $20. I like doing these, and hopefully the $20 price tag will help find the lot a good home quickly.

2006 Topps Co-Signers Adam Wainwright / Anthony Reyes AUTO

I did a quick check on eBay, and it appears as if this card sells for right around $15 on average, sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less. The $20 I'm asking for this lot is actually a lot lower than any of the BIN offers currently available. I'd just like to make sure the card goes to a good home where it will be appreciated more than it is here.

If Pull the Trigger is new to you, it works like this:
Every so often, I'll add something to a lot of cards. The lot costs a fixed price, even though its contents keep growing. Whenever you're ready, you may announce, via the comments, your intent to buy the lot. However, you may take a risk and elect to keep watching the pile grow, potentially allowing someone else to steal it out from under your nose.

3 comments:

B Man said...

I will take the Waino-let me know how to get you $$ Brady U bradyumfleet at yahoo.com

Liga Spanyol said...

I think more updates and will be returning. I have filtered for qualified edifying substance of this calibre all through the past various hours.

Berita Bola Terbaru said...

I am really impressed by this on-line journal! extraordinarily clear clarification of problems is given and it's receptive each living soul. I actually have perused your post, really you've got given this extraordinary informative knowledge regarding it. Berita Bola Terkini Berita Bola Terupdate