Saturday, May 23, 2015

CC: It Is Happening Again

I feel pretty much complete with my CC-as-a-Brewer collection, especially since sruchris sent me the gold proof parallel for which I'd been searching seemingly forever. That, however, doesn't mean I have to stop the pursuit.

2009 Topps Unique Jumbo Patch #UJR-CS (10/40)


This brings me to a total of four of these jumbo patch cards from 2009 Topps Unique. As there were only 40 made, I now have 10% of the run. I've seen a couple more out there in the past, languishing as a Buy It Now options for quite some time before there were any takers, but since I already had three of them, I decided to pass. While it's not really possible to collect all of them, I think it might be fun to try to acquire as many as is prudently possible.

No comments: