Thursday, June 25, 2015

Pull the Trigger 10.1 ($25)

I've accumulated some more cards that haven't earned a permanent spot in my collection, so it's time to start another Pull the Trigger pile.

1990 Score Rookie & Traded Set


A few months ago I picked up one of those guaranteed-relic-plus-a-bunch-of-other-cards packages at Target, and this entire, sealed set was in the box. A quick peek down in my basement told me that I already have a sealed set, and putting both of them on the mantle around the holidays would just be bragging.

If you want it for $25, announce you intent to pull the trigger in the comments. But since that would be insane, you should probably wait for future posts to see what else gets added to the pile.

1 comment:

P-town Tom said...

Oh, that has the Eric Lindros card in it! I remember when my LCS bought a case of these and they went like hot cakes!