Monday, July 13, 2015

Pull the Trigger 10.15 ($25)

Today, my carelessness is your reward.

1971-72 Topps Willis Reed

I picked this up at a rummage sale last month, but I didn't have my want list with me. Turns out I didn't need it.

One of the NBA's 50 Greatest Players can be yours if you pull the trigger today.

THE PILE
1990 Score Rookie & Traded Set

1983 Donruss Hall of Fame Heroes Set

2015 Topps Warren Spahn / Hank Aaron Inserts

3/4" Nintendo Power Pad Button

2007 Topps Victor Abiamiri Senior Bowl Jersey Relic

1999 Pacific Paramount #24 Chipper Jones Platinum Blue Parallel

1993 Upper Deck World Cup Preview Wayne Gretzky Honorary Captain Insert

2009 Topps Chrome Andre Brown AUTO

2005 Topps Finest Wade Boggs Gold Parallel (09/49)

Lot of 21 1981 Topps Cards

2006 Turkey Red Michael Clayton Game-Worn Jersey Relic

The Entire Contents of an Opened Pack of 2000 MLB Showdown

Unused 2015 Topps Bunt Code

Lot of 50 2007 SP Authentic Cards

5 comments:

jackal726 said...

If I pull the trigger will that move us closer to another group break or trade time?

I'm bluffing, I already sent the $.

Thorzul said...

Mailed the pile to you today. Thanks!

jackal726 said...

Received, thanks again!

Agen Judi Terpercaya said...

I really admire the necessary concepts that you just supply within the content. i'm trying forward for additional necessary thoughts and additional blogs. Judi Bola Indonesia Soccer Journal

grissha hamearth said...

This information processing system is actually a walk-through for all of the data you needed concerning this and didn’t recognize WHO to raise. Glimpse here, and you’ll positively discover it….
Agen Bola
Taruhan Bola