Monday, August 10, 2015

Pull the Trigger 11.8 ($25)

Lot of 3 Philipp Lahm Inserts/Parallels

Last summer I went a little nuts collecting as many Lahm Panini Prizm cards as I could get my hands on. I've never even shared this collection, which I need to remedy in the future. While seeking out his cards, I also pulled his inserts at an astonishing rate, resulting in these duplicates. I'm not even going to attempt to identify the names of these cards, what with all of the Waves and Spectrums and Supernovas and Cracked Waterford Crystal and such.

Like Lahm? Pull the Trigger on all this for $25.


THE PILE
2015 Topps Bob Feller Insert

1991 Fleer Box Bottom Nolan Ryan

Lot of 94 1994 Upper Deck English/German World Cup Cards

1982 Topps Kent Hrbek Rookie

1977 Topps Dodgers Team Card

2009 Topps Unique Bobby Abreu Red Parallel (1072/1199)

Mystery Bipping Material

No comments: