Saturday, November 21, 2015

Trade Me Anything IX #2

I know that this year's opening trade is a hard act to follow, but Jason from The Writer's Journey doesn't disappoint. Let's see what goods changed hands this time.

Giving:
#TMB-1 Jose Canseco Tape Measure Blasts

#RS-2 Ichiro Rookie Sensations

#US122 Marlon Byrd


Getting:
You're Making Me Hate You by Corey Taylor

So this book is written by the lead singer of Slipknot? I must admit, this is a huge cultural blind spot of mine. The reviews sound pretty positive, but I have quite a bit on my to-read list, and I'm sure it will be quite some time before I get to this one.

As an added bonus, there were some cards interspersed among some of the pages, including...

A Bunch of Brewers

Included is what looks like a full team set of '94 Collector's Choice, so that's cool.

And then there's my favorite card to emerge from the pages...

2014 Archives Yovani Gallardo

I've never seen this card, since I've usually ignored Archives, but this one is going straight into the Gallardo binder. Looks great! Thanks for a fun trade, Jason!

No comments: