Monday, November 23, 2015

Trade Me Anything IX #3

I always know that when an envelope postmarked in the great state of Oregon arrives, something good is bound to be found. Today's trade arrives from fellow Portland Timbers fan Kerry.

Giving:
#US333 Mark Reynolds Black Parallel (14/64)

#US44 Tim Cooney Rainbow Foil Parallel


Getting:
1992 Topps Football's Finest Set
This is something I'd never even heard of. It comes in a sealed case that I'm tempted to break open, since the cards look so great. Seriously, black bordered chrome cards... always a win.

2002 Upper Deck World Series Heroes Hobby Pack
I've never opened any of this, but I have acquired several of the cards over the years.

2015 Panini Aaron Rodgers Clear Vision (99/99)
Cool, cool card. Collecting Rodgers cards with an acceptable degree of proficiency isn't financially feasible for me, but stashing away a few nice ones like this here and there is still fun.

Ryan Braun and Rickie Weeks Chipz

Topps Attax Rules
Nope, still no desire to play that game.

2015 Aramis Ramirez Chrome
This year's set translates well to chrome, don't you think?

Some More Cards
Gomez: Purple
Carey: Inexplicable
Yount: Got it
Braun: Yay!


Very nice trade, Kerry. I look forward to doing this again next year.

No comments: