Friday, December 18, 2015

2015 Card-vent Calendar: December 18

December 18, 2015:
1999 Star Wars: Young Jedi CCG #77 Gardulla the Hutt


Yes, I realize that early screenings for The Force Awakens have already been held, but today was the date everyone had circled on their calendars since the thing was announced. What better day than this to show off the most coveted card in all the Star Wars CCG Universe.

I wavered for a moment on this one, but ultimately decided not to use the FREAKY WHITE GIRLS tag for this post. I could be talked into it, though.

2 comments:

RAZ said...

I'm not saying whether you should or shouldn't, but using the FWG tag on this post might lead to trust issues with your readership.

Diara Dominy said...

You have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog? Website Website Website