Monday, February 1, 2016

Pull the Trigger 13.19 ($20)

2015 Heritage Advertising Panel (Opened)

I'm not going to reveal which one this is, but I think Dodgers fans might like it.

Pull the trigger on this panel for $20, receive everything below, and you don't even have to feel bad about getting all of the stinky cards that come in most boxes of Heritage.

THE PILE
1979 Topps Leading Firemen

Lot of 6 2002 Topps Cards

Fleer Greats of the Game Graig Nettles Bat Relic

1996 Topps Craig Biggio x2

Jose Altuve / Bryce Harper Panini Prizm

1978 Topps Andre Dawson

2008 Donruss Sports Legends Steve Cauthen Champions (0784/1000)

Hanley Ramirez Moments & Milestones (007/150)

1991 Topps Archives 1953 Topps Lou Boudreau

1995 Select Certified Jeff Graham Mirror Gold

1959 Topps Curt Raydon

2011 Topps Lineage Mike Minor 2011 Rookies

2009 O-Pee-Chee #421 Peter Moylan Black Mini

Four Hall of Famers and a Bent Garvey

2013 Panini Hometown Heroes Paul O'Neill State Stamp Parallel

2011 Topps CMG Reprint Ty Cobb

2002 Fleer Tradition Update Diamond Debuts Brett Myers

2000 UD Black Diamond Rookie Edition Anthony Sanders Jersey

2 comments:

Akhadiwi Rajie said...

I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.
Rgcshows.com
Open-sankore.org
Union.ic.ac.uk

Diara Dominy said...

Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift. Website Website Website